We like this recipe for a quick snack or breakfast. In the fall months, we typically have spinach just beginning to be ready for harvest and the hens are making lots of eggs for us.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 6 slices sliced turkey
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Large handful spinach
- Palm shortening or avocado oil for greasing
- Preheat your oven to 375˚ F.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Lay one slice of Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey into each tin, forming it into the shape of the tin to create a crust.
- Wilt the spinach, then divide it among the tins.
- Beat the eggs, cheese, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper and garlic in a mixing bowl, then pour into the muffin tins until each of them is full.
- Bake this mini quiche recipe for 20 minutes or until the egg is cooked fully through.
- Allow to cool, then carefully remove each of the mini quiches from the pan.
- Enjoy this mini quiche recipe for breakfast, lunch or snack – they’re great anytime!
Amount Per Serving